Thursday 20 July 2017

Goodnight Chester

  I know Thursday's aren't in my regular posting schedule but tonight I wanted to remind everybody how important it is that you stay alive. You have incredible potential as human beings and it is so extremely important you don't choose to throw that away.

  This year alone we've lost so many people we've looked up to and admired, those we've adored and been so very thankful for. This morning was no different. Chester Bennington, front man of Linkin Park, is no longer with us and I cannot describe the raw emotions I'm experiencing. The fact that another with a heart as large as his smile has taken his own life truly solidifies the point I will ALWAYS make.

  There is no way for us to know what's in a person's head. Sometimes the biggest smile is hiding an indescribable melancholy, the side they don't want anybody else to see. It's so important that we understand that.

  Reading about Chester's death this afternoon was something I never thought I would have to do, and it saddens me to my core. Despite that, I plan on remembering the smile on his face and the music in his soul. I just hope he is finally at peace with the thing he was wrestling.

  Goodnight, Chester. Rock on.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
20/07/2017

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly put, and so important that we support each other as human beings. So sad to hear the news. Much love Chester, and to you Elijah. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So eloquently put. This news saddens my heart to no other. Linkin Park has had a huge impact upon me and my brother both. Chester will be missed by his family, friends and fans alike. Rest in peace, Chester.

    ReplyDelete