Tuesday 31 October 2017

Happy Hallowe'en!

  I miss having the motivation for doing stuff on Hallowe'en. The most I bother with now is watching horror movies, but that's not just specifically reserved for this holiday anymore so even that's whatever. I don't have motivation for much at the moment, but I'm going to try and hopefully get a new text game out by next week.

  Not sure on a topic or story line yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. I just miss coding, honestly. There was something about how brain deadening it was that was therapeutic. Focusing on the numbers and allowing your mind to go blank for a while is nice, though I'm glad it's just a hobby rather than a full time thing. Don't know if I could stomach it for that long.

  I wonder what the ratio for crappy horror movies vs. decent, watchable horror movies is? I feel like I've seen my fair share of terrible movies, but horror is definitely one of the most prolific genres for bad film making. Probably the most watched, too.

  Anyways, I hope everybody is having a spoopy evening and that everybody is safe and happy. Today has been a long day and I can't wait to get some sleep. God, I'm getting old.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
31/10/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment