Wednesday 11 October 2017

An Apology

  Yesterday was a Tuesday. A dull Tuesday in which not much happened other than Brian and I discovering old kids shows we used to watch before the internet came into being and ruined our innocent, non-corrupt lives forever. Netflix is a treasure, I can tell you that - though after an hour of searching I just shoved The Mule into my PS4 and we watched half of that instead. I fucking love that movie, honestly. It's in my top five. Top ten, maybe? I can't remember. I'm very tired.

  But anyways, this post is to apologize for not remembering to make a post yesterday; Tuesday. The dull Tuesday I mentioned before. You see, we have this commitment, you and I, and I broke that. Shattered it into a million tiny pieces. I hope we can rebuild what we had, what I obliterated with my mindless three hour naps that I could've used to write something... or work on that damn book I started but who knows when that'll ever get finished.

  So yes, I'm sorry. Does that help? Does that fix it? I don't think it does but I don't know what else I can do, just tell me what you want, please! All I ever wanted was to make you happy, to keep you interested and in a state where you use your brain to ponder, but instead you're reading the ramblings of a delirious madman who's just finished off his second packet of non-brand chocolate digestives for the night. Thank god for spellcheck, too, you feel me?

  I will do my utmost to post on time in future. I have not only let myself down, but I've let you down, too. My loyal readers whom I love very much. Make sure you drink enough water and that you get enough sleep. In the meantime, will somebody please remind me to do the same?

EDIT: It is now Thursday, and yesterday was no longer Tuesday. New post tomorrow, I suppose.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
12/10/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment