Friday 20 October 2017

A Humorous Title

  Nothing will be coherent in this post. I'm writing it to get something out on here and for no other purpose. Work has exhausted me yet again. A colleague who has a penchant for throwing shit at me hit me in the eye. My face is gross and has broken out with acne again. It's all just a good giggle honestly.

  I have an idea for this blog but I'm not sure how to execute it yet. Need to iron out the wrinkles and figure out what I'm doing. In the meantime, recommending topics would help me out a lot. Galactic Cafe still isn't back up and running and that makes me sad. Davey Wreden's blog posts were an inspiration to this thing I'm doing here and it's a shame I can't plug that and share it with you.

  Hopefully I'll have a proper post for you this coming Tuesday. The weekend should give me time to rest and recuperate what little energy I have. I've been obsessed with Skyrim lately and I found a channel on YouTube called TheScatsbury. He has a great Skyrim glitch series that's had me in stitches. Oh, and Colossal Is Crazy released a new Cuphead rage video on his second channel, Colossal Is Lazy. If you want to see a man broken, that's the place to be.

  So go check that out. Aaaanyways, I'm not going to waste your time with mindless babble. See you guys later.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
20/10/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment