Tuesday 24 October 2017

Entry 1

I'm writing this and then going to sleep. Can't face anybody else today. I smashed my TV and dad's pissed. He knows what happened but as usual he doesn't believe me and thinks I'm making shit up. Reckon he just thinks I'm still fucked up since Ronnie left, but I'm over it. I just wanted them to stop taunting me... and now they have. The screen is cracked and it just flickers when I hold the button. He says he can fix it, but it'll be at the end of the week after mum's birthday, and I'll have to buy a new lamp. Need to write in her card but Lou told me not to.
Maybe it's the colour of the pen he doesn't like.
Tom is still convinced our dev teacher has some skeletons in his closet - more along the lines of bodies under the floorboards, actually, but I'm not so sure. Pretty sure he's just lonely. I relate.
- Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment