Friday 29 September 2017

Access Granted

  I know my last post was a little out of the park, and I'm writing this super late because I completely forgot it was Friday, but I think my writer's block is finally subsiding. I took it upon myself to write a bunch of short stories and encourage my creativity to return from it's unsolicited holiday. I like to think listening to new music helped too, and watching Dear Evan Hansen online... completely legally.

  What I'm writing deals with some similar issues faced in DEH, and I love a good musical soundtrack to get the imagination cogs oiled and turning again.

  Weird side note; I'm doing my best to think of a song that's stuck in my head, but I only know one line? I'm so frustrated right now. Oh my god.

  It's always a fantastic feeling when you've been in a slump for a long-ass time, and then everything just comes back like blood flowing back into your veins after a dead leg. I'm aware I have the skills and the creativity to write, but sometimes my mind doesn't want to cooperate. As well as that, I know that every 'artist' goes through some kind of switch off point, but there's so much importance in find a way to switch yourself back on.

  Still can't think of the bloody song. Getting annoyed now.

  Anyways, this has been me. I remain - until next time.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
29/09/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment