Tuesday 5 September 2017

Uncharted Territory

  On the 17th of September, me and Brian are attending a small convention in our hometown. The Yorkshire Cosplay Con End of Summer Ball will be held at the Holiday Inn in Sheffield, with attendees dressed up to the nines in suave attire for the evening. My companion and I will be cosplaying Nathan and Sam Drake of the Uncharted franchise. Specifically, seeing as the event is fancy, auction Sam and Nathan from Uncharted 4.

  I'm really fond of events like these as the atmosphere feels so much more intimate than every city's Comic Con. It's actually possible to socialize, (if you're not riddled with anxiety), and make some friends. It'll be the first time wearing Sam Drake out for me, and I'm extremely excited about this one. Sam means so much to me and I just want to do him justice.

  Any cosplay pairing that I can do with Brian is always a fun one, and you can thank him for the punny title. Short post tonight as I completely forgot what day it was and honestly have no real topic. I've spent my day practicing Stressed Out on the ukulele, playing inFamous: Second Son for the third time, and grinding on Final Fantasy XII... how about you? Nice day? ... really?! Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. :(((( Is there anything I can do for you? No, no, i..it's fine, I'll go. I don't want to make you feel any worse.

  (By the by, random promo for a blog I adore, Galactic Café run by game developer Davey Wreden. Creator of The Stanley Parable, he wrote one of my favourite games to date; The Beginner's Guide. If you haven't played or watched it, I highhly suggest it if you fancy a late night existential crisis. Night guys).

EDIT: The blog has disappeared and I'm so sad. Gonna go cry now.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
05/09/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment