Saturday 9 September 2017

Romance Is... Alive?

  So for the first time in ages last night, I actually slept really well. My memory foam mattress causes me so much back ache and rib pain that it wakes me up, and I spend most of the time rolling around. Hence disturbed and restless sleep. Granted I still spent a bit of time rolling around, but I dropped right off again and woke up at 11:45am. My right ear was blocked up but, hey... can't have everything.

  I always seem to sleep really well when my lovely is beside me. We always fall asleep holding hands and it's nice to feel comforted and not alone for once. Bugs me when people say that romance is dead. Is it? For our one year anniversary, I molded and painted a heart I made out of clay and covered it in blood, then presented it in a cloche jar alongside a preserved, dead rose. It's up to us to make our own romance. Even the meaning of the word is subjective.

  Something as small as sending a link for a song that reminds you of them, or as large as some grand gesture, it's all romantic in itself. Depends on the person. Anyway, I'm sorry this post is late going up. I don't get to see lovely that often as of late so I decided to spend as much time with them as possible rather than writing up a post. My apologies.

  Off to a free convention with Brian tomorrow. Should be interesting to say the least. I'll let you all know my findings upon my return.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
09/09/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment