Tuesday 3 April 2018

Two Years

  I didn’t think I had anything to write about this evening and then realised how stupid I was considering a topic was staring at me right between the eyes. Me and my lovely just surpassed two years together, and I can honestly say it doesn’t feel remotely like that amount of time has passed. I remember the day I first met them so vividly, and the evening we got together too. We’ve made so many wonderful memories together, and now we get to make plenty more in the future.

  Lovely got us matching rings, (yes, it was as sappy as it sounds), and I love it. Now I have something on me at all times that represents them, and having that is really important to me. They’re kind of like promise rings, I guess? Regardless, I’m the luckiest old man on the planet. Knowing my partner wants to spend forever with me is... such a euphoric and comforting feeling.

  In other news I’m going to try and get something new done on Twine soon because it’s been far too long and I need to exercise my creative freedoms on there again. I’m also thinking of buying a new computer that can deal with running software like the Source engine. Kinda feel like I’m heading back towards my roots a little.

  Only a short little post tonight to keep you all updated. Have a great week, and thank you to everybody that sent us anniversary messages and well wishes.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
03/04/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment