Saturday 21 April 2018

Promises

  I missed Friday this week because lovely came over on Thursday and when that happens, all my responsibilities go out the window. But a positive is that we had a really nice weekend together doing nothing but relaxing, which I would say is a break we both really needed. They work long hours in a physically demanding job so coming to me is the break they need.

  Yes, this is boring, I realise, but again, I have no topic to speak of. The reason I write twice weekly is that I said I would. It's more keeping to a promise that I made to myself rather than to you readers, (no offense). If I post to this blog twice per week then I have something to drive me, even if the content isn't that interesting. If I'm proud of a post then I'll share the link, but if it's just filler like this then I usually just upload it and never speak of it again.

  If you can keep promises to other people then why wouldn't you keep them for yourself? That's just as important, if not more. Gotta have your values innit.

  Have a nice weekend, guys.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
21/04/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment