Wednesday 30 May 2018

Rainy Days

  The rain is siling down today and I feel positive. As a self-admitted pluviophile, waking to the calm, almost ocean-like sound of rainfall is uplifting. It's been hot in the UK these past few weeks and it's fair to say we've all suffered. The weather has been all over Facebook and Twitter, that's how you know the Brits are struggling. The rain is a much-needed change for me. It makes the outside less... quiet.

  My last entry didn't go down well in terms of viewership, which I'll be honest stunted me a little. I worked hard on that post and barely anyone read it according to the stats. That's the sole reason I try not to pay too much attention to numbers. I don't want to quake just because I don't reach that many people. Working hard on my writing should be reason enough to be pleased with it. I'm going to try and put out a similar post as Tym on Friday.

  Speaking of whom, I managed to find his Skype on my old account and add him back on my current one. After a day he accepted my request. He's still quiet but he's okay and we've reconnected. I'm taking that as a win.

  Have a great week, everybody.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
30/05/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment