Saturday 19 May 2018

I forgot to put a title here

  I'm writing a post ahead of time for once. I used to do this, in the beginning, to make sure I definitely had something to post so my schedule didn't get all jazzed up. Clearly, I'm not very good at it anymore. Too much on, not enough to talk about. Buuuut... the Dark Souls remaster comes out in a week or two, and I'm pretty excited. I haven't played anything but Bloodborne since January, which I'm realising has become an issue.

  There's a bunch of games I still need to get; the Shadow of the Colossus remaster, for instance, A Way Out, The Last Guardian... and a couple others that have slipped my mind. A lot slips my mind these days. Like writing. I have an ending for my screenplay, have I opened the file yet? Have I hell.

  I have a convention in a couple weeks, and it's been almost a year since I've been to one. They come around so slowly and then they're gone in the blink of an eye. It's disconcerting, to say the least. If only moments like that could last forever. But yes, it's a two-day convention that I've been going to for about five years now. Seems a little crazy when I put it like that. I'm 22 this year... now that's insane.

  Good god, I feel old now. I'm going to go before I forget where I am and how to feed myself.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
19/05/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment