Friday 2 March 2018

Bloodborne On PSPlus: Fear The Fresh Blood

  Just a quick post today to let you guys know that if you own a PlayStation 4, and decided to subscribe to PlayStation Plus for some reason, you can download Bloodborne this month for absolutely nothing. Not a big deal I hear you say?! Poppycock, get that shit downloaded. I already have it so I’ll be downloading Ratchet and Clank, but still...

  I’m fascinated to know what will come of the Bloodborne community with a chance to download it for free. It’ll no doubt mean new players, and old players returning perhaps... which will essentially mean more chances for co-op and good old PVP. Personally I prefer to invade or be invaded just to play hide and seek, but that’s just me. It’s also nice to have some fair fights going toe-to-toe with other hunters... provided they don’t just spam R1 and shoot their blunderbuss in your face repeatedly while hoping for a visceral attack to finish you off.

  But anyway, happy gaming regardless of what you choose to download this month!

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
02/03/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment