Sunday 11 March 2018

Coherency

"Nothing kills a man faster than his own head."
  - Tyler Joseph

  I think about this lyric a lot. In a way, I think it perfectly encapsulates why a lot of writers begin to create, whether it be picking up a pen or plugging in a keyboard. If something, an idea or a concept, stay's in your head for too long it can begin to fester and die. but not everybody is lucky enough to be well-spoken.

  I can say I'm somebody that struggles fo talk about things verbally because I know I'm going to stutter, or my voice will crack and break halfway through. If I'm approaching an issue or even an idea, my first kneejerk response is to write it down and expand upon that when I have time.

  Except sometimes I can't find the time needed.

  What eventually happens is the pan boils over and there's a somewhat emotional response. Why can't I say what I need to say? Why won't the words form coherently enough for me to be understood? Why don't you get me?!

  Talk to somebody, or your brain will eat you up. It's okay if you're not the best at being so open about how you're feeling, sometimes it takes time.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
11/03/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment