Tuesday 30 January 2018

Life as a Bloodborne Cooperator: Part 1

Hello there, my name is Skuttle and I am a cooperator. Today is my first day on the job, and I'm praying all goes well. My aim is to impress so I'm wearing my best attire and ringing my charming little bell, lying in wait. I'm going to help people. That's what I'm here for, it's what I was made to do. Running into the heat of battle in a world infested with blood-drunk monsters doesn't scare me, if anything it has the opposite affect. I feel invigorated, powerful and most of all, unbeatable. Nothing will best me, I won't let it. No beast, ghoul or hunter will prevail, no matter how equally matched they are, or even how outmatched I am. I will find a way.
  Oh, here we go! I've been discovered! My little bell resonates with a beckoner in need of assistance and it is finally time to show my worth! I see the green glow before me and-
  ... Wonderful. I appear to have fallen off the bridge I was summoned upon and I'm returning to my own world. Perfect start to my first shift.
I remain,
Skuttle.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
30/01/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment