Tuesday 23 January 2018

Constricted Vibes

  I opened my text document for my novel today and worked on about two lines before I closed it down again. I'm in the rut of, "it's gone somewhere I didn't expect when I started and now I'm stuck," so I'm not motivated enough to pick it up again. I still write short stories and I still have my blog to work on, which I've been proud of recently, but I think it's healthy to acknowledge that I'm definitely still struggling creatively. What's the point in lying about it? I don't like to project too falsely even though you'd probably be happier reading about how great everything is going. Look at me, noble for not lying to my audience.

  Speaking of lying to an audience, DJ Killer Gnomestar blocked me on Twitter so I guess it's cool to be a part of that crowd.

  If there's anyone out there that appreciates song/artist recommendations, I suggest checking out Take Me Dancing by Will Joseph Cook. I've been vibing to it these past couple days and it's helped with a few things.

  Now, you may have noticed the new banner... I have been re-branded! Kit has once again worked her ass off for me with concept designs and ideas, and come up with a swanky new design that I adore. So special thanks to her for the effort she constantly puts into her work, and for me especially.

  I saw Insidious 4: The Last Key at the cinema with Brian and thought it was a fantastic ending to the franchise. If anybody wants my thoughts on it in a blog post, let me know and I'll work on it.

  Have a great night, everybody.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
23/01/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment