Tuesday 9 January 2018

Washed Out

  On the come down of all the YouTube drama, and the seemingly motivation-staunching new year, I'm not certain of what to write about today. After channeling all my effort into my last two posts, I'm wondering how many people actually want to read my normal posts, or if the posts about drama are what people really want. It's understandable. Drama is tantalising and it offers the same feeling as watching a schoolyard fight from the sidelines.

  Despite being compared to Pyrocynical and iDubbbz, (thanks Mark), this is far from a commentary blog. Or... does this count? I'm offering my own messy, inner monologue on a lot of different topics that I suppose does qualify as personal commentary - though I'm not about to take up that mantle, so don't panic. Focusing this whole thing on drama all of a sudden would be extremely disingenuous, and I'm not going to tarnish my space for the sole purpose of grabbing views.

  The reality is that I just enjoy writing, and that's all this is. The Logan Paul drama posts kind of brought something I thought I'd buried to the surface, so maybe I'll work on that sometime. But! In the meantime, I might post character breakdowns on here every now and then. I'm not sure yet. My original characters are very much a part of who I am, but maybe I'll share that with you at some point.

  As you can tell, things are a little uncertain right now, but I guess we'll just have to see what the future holds. I'll see you guys on Friday.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
09/01/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment