Saturday 3 February 2018

Late Again

  I didn’t post yesterday because I forgot, and basically just played Bloodborne all day. Level 63 now m9 so I guess I got gud. Gg lol 420 meme squad Ugandan knuckles tooka my spaghet!

  .... I apologise for that. I don’t know what came over me.

  Anyway, I always see gaming as, not a waste of time but... I don’t know. Maybe I could be putting my time to better use, like writing, or finding a trajectory I want my life to go in? Then somebody will come along and just say, “gamers game, maaayn!” They do, yes. Gamers do that. I guess I am one of those and that is what I do. But at what point does it become a waste of my time? I’m enjoying myself but am I wasting my life?

  I’ve no idea. I don’t come here for answers, I come here to pose questions and hopefully have them answered. There will be a point that I will eventually pass where I know my life will gain some purpose, and I’m looking forward to that time. But until then I guess I’ll just continue doing what I’m doing.

  I appreciate all the support via messages on my social media, so thank you for that continued belief in me and my ability.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
03/02/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment