Tuesday 26 December 2017

This Post Will Sleigh You (It Won't)

  So... Christmas happened!

  I sincerely hope everybody had a great Christmas and that you all enjoy the rest of the holidays. It's personally not my thing, for the same reasons that I made in my post about Birthdays, (all the fuss, etc), but it warms my cold heart to see everybody having a nice time with their families. Well, up until a certain point, then I get sick of seeing everybody in festive jumpers dancing to Mariah Carey and Wizzard and inevitably become more of a recluse until the year is over.

  I mean come on, surely there's only so much everybody can take. All the build up for one fucking day of the year, all the money everybody spends and the bloody mess on Christmas morning... ehh.

  I know, I know, once again I'm a miserable old man crying into my baubles and tinsel because I'm so tired of seeing 'Santa this way!' signs at every establishment I go to - disclaimer: Santa was most certainly not that way and I'm following up a potential lawsuit with the elves that led me to believe otherwise. Not a single helper will be spared, nor the reindeer, and definitely not Mrs Claus who appears to be an accomplice to her husband's tasteless lies.

  Alas, that's it for tonight. My anecdotes and silly comments only go so far before I'm required to snap back to reality, (oops there goes gravity). Have a fantastic rest of the holiday season, everyone. I'll keep you updated on the lawsuit.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
26/12/2017

  

No comments:

Post a Comment