Saturday 30 December 2017

Filler

  I don't know whether I can say I've gotten back into writing, but I did manage to write another page on my... thing. I'm on the fifth chapter, technically, but still working on the fourth at the same time. I love it, I really do. I'm so invested in my characters and each backstory that they come with. I'm not entirely certain as to why I have these long bouts of writing nothing, but it's nice when it finally comes back after a long break.

  As soon as I can think of a somewhat brilliant ending to my screenplay I'm going to get on with that too. For some reason I really connected with the format, which makes me want to write some short stuff just to get the hang of it a little more. There's something really rewarding about it, and there's no way of placing what that feeling is.

  Writing this blog gives me a similar feeling, but only when I find the correct topic. Oftentimes posts become filler, and honestly a waste of time - both mine and yours. But I said I would upload twice a week to this place and I haven't given up yet, even when my brain has been completely frazzled. Like now for instance.

  I won't see you for the new year, so, make sure you have a safe and happy start to your 2018. Make those resolutions last, yeah?

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
30/12/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment