Friday 15 December 2017

Running

  In this moment, right now as I type this, I feel empty. I feel like nothing will ever change. My life will remain static forever and I will never do anything that will make any kind of difference to anybody. I hate feeling this way, and I certainly don't want pity. I’m not going to bring any attention to this post as it’s sole purpose is for me to vent. I know this feeling will pass, and I know it’s probably down to lack of sleep, but I just feel... still. Cold. I’m so tired. All I want to do is fall asleep and dream of something pleasant for once. I don’t have nice dreams anymore. Oftentimes they’re recurring, and more often than not I’m being chased by something. Maybe that means I’m running from something in my waking life - perhaps I’m running from life itself. I wish I could get away.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
16/12/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment