Tuesday 15 August 2017

Meta Updates

  Today's post is a little rushed and I'm not entirely sure what to talk about, so we'll just go with a couple updates for now. I can't come up with hilarious anecdotes and uncensored comedy all the time, you know.

  So the convention last weekend was fantastic. Great vibes, great cosplays, and we met up with our favourite artist running a stall and bought some more of his work. Our Doctor Who group was well received on the Saturday, and on the Sunday I spent my time rolling around the convention hall in my Tobuscus cosplay. Heelys and all. The latter was certainly the better day.

  As for my writing, what I hope will become a book now has a title. 'Despondence'. The book is about mental health and the title means; 'to overcome depression or a depressive state with hope and courage'. The screenplay I began working on a while back is also based around mental health issues and struggling to function in an extremely social environment, so it seems I have some kind of theme going. I'm okay with that. It seems I'm best at writing for domestic situations.

  In other news, more internet drama has been happening as usual. Clearly they didn't read my post on avoiding that. Word to the wise, if you're going to make an indirect, don't drop yourself in it. Keep your indirect's just that.

  I apologise for not having much to talk about today other than what's been going on. Hopefully on Friday I'll have something a little more enthralling for you all. 

  See you Friday, you beautiful bastards!

  ... Meta, you are not Phillip DeFranco... stop that.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
15/08/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment