Friday 4 August 2017

00:12

  It's currently twelve minutes past twelve in the morning and I'm laid in bed writing this because I couldn't properly focus on the Pyrocynical video I was trying to watch. My mind will not switch off. That's what this god forsaken blog has done to me. It's forcing me to be productive when I would usually watch memes of Tobey Maguire screaming about the new Spider-Man movie until I finally left the conscious world for the void I visit every night.

  What makes it worse is I'm writing it horizontally on my phone just so I can get it done. This keyboard is so awkward my forearms are burning and the webbing of my hands is chafed raw. Did I say webbing? I meant, um, the creases in my fingers. Yes, that's it. I am in no way some kind of reptilian overlord that burrowed from deep underground to continue with their terrible enigmas up top.

  I'm taking you all down.

  I'm kidding! HahahahahahahaHaHAHAHAHAHA!!!

  I know what you're thinking. 'Go to sleep Meta! You're not yourself when you're tired!' But unfortunately, it is because of you that I'm even writing this. Typing so rapidly that there is smoke currently billowing from my screen. I must admit, I don't feel as guilty as I did when I started the post - no, now I'm just mildly delirious. I'm blaming you for this. This whole thing is probably riddled with mistakes because I'm so tired. I just wanted to be with my memes but my claws are being forced. HANDS! I meant hands.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
04/08/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment