Tuesday 12 June 2018

Manic Mentality & Gaming Stuff

  I thought I'd missed posting on here today before I realised it wasn't Wednesday, which is tomorrow, but Tuesday. It's unfathomable how quickly I lose track of days. I mean, we're already in June... June! Where on earth is time going? Perhaps being sucked up in an insatiable, slobbering maw never to be seen again. Entirely possible, I think. I mean, flat-earthers still exist.

  I had work for the first time in a few weeks, and it was the first time I actually enjoyed being there it in months. It seems that lately whenever I go in, my mental health declines at the velocity of Richard Hammond rolling off another race-track and as he takes the corner. After the crashes he'd had, I'm not sure why anybody would let him get into a vehicle capable of going more than thirty - bit like my brain really. One second I'm absolutely fine and in the most optimistic mood, the next I'm careering off a 500-foot drop.

  Not sure how to change the subject now, but Dark Souls 3 came in the mail today. I'm going to be spending a lot of time playing it... if I can manage to pull myself away from Bloodborne. That game still gets so much flack, even after two and a half years of helping From Software push forward better mechanics for future games; better UI's and faster, more imaginative gameplay, as well as a few ideas that will be utilised in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, (which looks exactly like NIOH btw).

  I want to write more game reviews in the future so I'd really appreciate some suggestions of what you'd want to read about. Also, we're coming up to a whole year on this blog, so expect some kind of pandering thank you post around the 20th of this month... if I remember. Have a good rest of the week.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
12/06/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment