Tuesday 18 December 2018

Stop.

  I'm feeling an overwhelming level of angst lately. I don't know whether it's due to the fact that I'm a piece of shit and am unable to complete any goals I set, or if it's down to something much deeper. Let's be honest, It's probably a mixture of both. The want to be validated so desperately, and receiving nothing in return for the things I do for people. That's how it's always been and that's how it's always going to be. It's a precarious subject because if anyone reads this, they will undoubtedly have questions. I can't deal with questions right now, but I'm out here anyway. What am I searching for? What is this thing so buried within me that I can't hear anything over the noise it makes? I just want it to stop. I just want it to stop. I'm unravelling. My head hurts and the ache in my stomach will n0t subside. It will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment