Thursday 9 August 2018

Hello Again

  Blog post...blog post... words... English...

  Oh! I didn't see you there. It's been a few weeks, how are you? Not doing so hot? I'm sorry. I wish we could talk it out and find the root of the issue, but alas, I am predetermined text written by a moron and am unfortunately unable to respond. But feel free to speak and I promise I will listen. Though if you choose not to, it is of no detriment to me.

  I've been very much in the writing mood lately but had no inspiration so I preferred to remain quiet. Until now, of course! Because an empty house in which I can blare my music as loud as humanly possible really puts me in the mood. Twine has been calling my name again, so I think I'm going to work on something simple for that platform. I've been saying that a lot but I do really want to. Something about the simple, coloured text on a black screen really gets my jimmies rustled. So mysterious. It makes people question if you're actually okay.

  The answer would be questionable.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
09/08/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment