Tuesday 21 November 2017

I'm fine.

  'How are you?'

  I don't know, I wish I had more that I could give. I wish the things I said were leading and that they meant something, that somehow a purpose would poke it's head through the void and make my life meaningful.

  I wish I was brave enough to face my creativity head on, alone, and that I could simply be content with whatever the outcome.

  I wish that my hobbies still gave me the warm, fuzzy feeling they used to before everything turned into craving approval.

  I wish I wasn't so desperate for what I create to be loved and adored, much like myself.

  I wish my definition of success didn't depend on how many people like what I produce.

  I wish happiness was easier to achieve.

  I wish I was enough.

  I'm fine.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
21/11/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment