Wednesday 31 July 2019

...

Code: Bruh

Hello, I Must Be

Some people really struggle to accept help. I know that because I am one of those people, whether I would like to admit it or not.

People often think they need to be the pillars for other people; the one-man, monolithic support system that never breaks down. But the reality is that's just not sustainable.

It's okay to need people. And it's okay to not want to admit you need people. But sometimes it can pay to take that step, as difficult as it may feel.

I'm only just learning this myself, and I took the hard route. It's okay to do things in your own time and at your own comfort rate.

This post was written entirely using code, so maybe I'll start posting more again because I'm having fun with it. Maybe I'll start a new blog entirely.

I've kind of wanted to for a while, but I've also had reservations about the idea.

We'll see.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.
31/07/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment