Friday 8 March 2019

Double the Benefit

  I'm relieving myself right now. The laptop is burning my legs as I pee. Sure, I could've quickly used the loo, washed my hands and then come back to the comfort of the sofa to write this, but there is no time. My thought train likes to leave the station early sometimes, so the pink burn marks from my ten-year-old laptop are worth it.

  I keep skipping work. I keep skipping writing. I keep skipping responsibilities and simple tasks like showering, (yes, I'm that guy). I keep skipping. Not the kind with the rope, that might actually do me some good. But I'm skipping out on so much lately and doing so little, I really need to sort myself out. So this is it. This week I am going back to work no matter how run-down I feel. I need it. Without my job, I lack so much stability and that can be really debilitating.

  My stomach is now rumbling, but food can wait. I'm going to post this on Tuesday, and on Tuesday, I'm going to write a post for Friday. From there, we will see how things go. If I could just get into the swing of things again, I think both you and I could really benefit.

Signed,
Elijah.
Meta Sentience.

No comments:

Post a Comment