Friday 18 January 2019

Asking for help

  I’m dying to have the motivation to be creative on this blog. I really am. I’ve had a piece in progress for like three weeks now and I just can’t pull myself to finish it. I feel like I’m trying so, so hard and yet I never get anywhere. I’m putting all my energy into trying, but never actually succeeding. Never actually finishing anything. And on top of that I just keep relapsing no matter how hard I try. I don’t know what to do or how to fix myself. I get no support from anyone and I don’t know if I have the strength to help myself anymore. I don’t know what to do.

  I can’t ask anybody for help. If I did I wouldn’t receive any, and if I asked the wrong people then it would be an entirely different bad situation. Sometimes I feel like I’m screaming for help and there’s simply no response. Whoever is out there in the dark can hear me, but they’re not listening. Or maybe they just don’t want to. Or perhaps they don’t know how to help me and this decide that ignoring my cries is easier. I reach out into the void only for my hand to be palmed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment